A ‘Sporting’ Focus
You love your sport or any activity for that matter that keeps you fit, healthy and in-shape. You do what you do whenever free time allows, perhaps the dedicated weekend warrior or the elite athlete whether amateur or professional or somewhere inbetween. You may find yourself somewhere along the broad spectrum below:
- You’ve got Stiff & aching muscles from your sporting endeavours – maybe you’re really beginning to push your limits or maybe you’re recovering from an event or competition of some sort. Sometimes there’s no rhyme or reason to how you’re feeling.
- Perhaps your recovering from a soft tissue injury i.e sprain, strain, post surgery – some form of rehabilitation?
- Maybe you’re feeling really good but from time to time you need some help to keep you doing what you love doing – pain free!
- You’ve possibly never had a sports massage but you’re thinking about it as a friend or colleague has recommended that you do?
- You’ve googled ‘sports massage’ and look what happens……you are here which is great!
There is mass of information available, probably millions of pages floating out on the internet about the art & science of massage and it’s not something at this particular point I feel I need to bring to your attention unless you’d like me to.
Everyday injuries, aches and pains occur at work, home and in pursuit of a sport and fitness. It is great to know that more and more people are becoming increasingly aware of the specialised skill of the sports & remedial massage therapist.
At this point, hopefully there’s enough information for you to drop me a line or indeed go right ahead and book yourself in for a session or you could pick up the phone and give me a call – I look forward to hearing from you.
“Pain is inevitable, suffering is not”
“As a qualified Podiatrist with a background in sports medicine I know a thing or two about remedial massage. As a runner I also know the benefits of someone who knows what they are doing. Ade is brilliant and I would recommend him (and have done so) to everyone. He is extremely professional and his technical skills are superb”